The office of the Coordinating Member is responsible for chairing, representing, coordinating and administration of the General Students’ Committee (AStA).
TASKS / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Representation of the AStA and the student body vis-à-vis the University administration, politics and the general public
- Management and coordination of the AStA
- Preparation, management and follow-up of AStA meetings
- Coordination of the freshmen work
- Coordinating with the student parliament, student councils, AFaT and other parts of the student body
- Staff related work
- Public relations
- Data protection
See german page.